7/16/10

Music, Music, Music

Am I the only one that listens to a new favorite song over and over and over… and over? I tend to do that when I find a new song I love. Eventually I wear it out and I have to move on, but quite often I’m known to hit the “back” button on the music player just to hear it again. Right now, I’ve got two new favorites: Burn for You and Tonight, both by TobyMac.

Sometimes I do the same thing while I write. I’ll find a song that fits the feelings of the scene I’m writing (or my own feelings as I write it), and that’s the theme song for that particular scene - or more. Some people might find music distracting, but I find it helpful, whether I’m working, walking or writing.

(Side note: my cloud picture from yesterday was picked as a “favorite” by KETV on their webpage. How neat is that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment