7/21/10

Busy Mind

God has given me a brain that likes to think a hundred miles per hour about a thousand different things. Sometimes it's good and other times it can be frustrating. When my mind tries to dwell on too many things at once, I end up being forgetful, absent minded or even miss parts of conversations, leaving the other party just as frustrated as I.

On one hand, my mind is indeed formed in such a way that it's a motivation when I have a plethora of things going on at once. On the other hand, I need to learn to focus.

Sometimes I have to force myself to just do one thing at a time, which automatically forces me to focus on just one thing. Sometimes I just need some fresh air to clear my mind and get back on track. Sometimes music even helps.

In the end, I know that I need to be grateful for the kind of brain God has given me, and learn to use it the best I can in order to succeed at the tasks He's given me.

Now where did I put my pen...

No comments:

Post a Comment