7/17/10

Heat

Hot, hot, hot! I don't have a thermometer in my room/office, but maybe that's a good thing. It feels about 90, though the humidity contributes to the heat index. Living without air conditioning usually doesn't bother me, but it's a hot one today and it looks like it will be like this the rest of the week too.

After much deliberation, I have been working on this blog all day, switching over to use blogspot instead of my other domain. The other templates just weren't working well and I wanted to free up my domain name as well. So after my big announcement that my blog was revamped... I will have to announce it again. Such is life.

I set out to do a lot of writing today but wound up too lethargic in this heat to even think straight. There's always tomorrow. And if tomorrow doesn't come, that means I'm with Jesus and I don't have to worry about my writings anymore anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment