7/22/10

Long Day

It's been a very long day. I feel like I've been run over by a truck, but if asked, I might not be able to say what exactly it was that went wrong or made the hours drag by so.

The new Challenge topic over at FaithWriters is "See." I missed out on "Hear" and "Taste," unable to dig up inspiration. Maybe this week though. I need to enter more again - most of my shorter pieces are born through the Challenges and later I do want to publish my collection.

Things with PublishAmerica have been heating up and I'm sorry to say that it's not going in their authors' favors, including mine. Live and learn and press forward. In the meantime, I've revised my page about PublishAmerica, so you can check that out.

And while my mind is drifting a million miles away, it's probably a good time to shut down for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment