8/19/11

My Newest Book

I'm pleased to say that I hold a printed copy of my new anthology: Smatterings of an Analytical Loner. A collection of 76 pieces, it holds short stories, devotionals, poems and more. Though put together mainly for family and friends, I hope that others will enjoy it as well.

The self-publishing experience has been a good one. I very much enjoyed putting everything together, from creating my own cover from scratch, to formatting the inside pages and preparing them for printing. I have learned a lot and am looking forward to whichever book I finish next that I may self-publish as well.

My collection will be officially "released" soon, as I am still preparing my own website and other announcements. When the book is actually available, I will post again with the information on how to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment