5/3/09

Time for Rest

May. April somehow slipped by into the volumes of the past. It was a difficult month, and my hope is that May will be smoother. God is in control for sure, but a few less wrinkles would be nice.

In my world of writing, I’m finishing up the edits on my book, thinking about my next one, and continuing to enter the FaithWriters challenges. Last week’s “The Composition” won first place. It was my first top placement, and it also puts me in the running for the “Best of the Best” which they will announce come July.

My life at home has been quiet, thankfully. Spring is here, and the garden is in. All I’ve done so far is simply observe, though I’m sure I’ll wind up with dirt under my fingernails soon enough.

And now, life moves on. While I have little to report on, that is good. For without chaos, there is time for rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment