1/29/09

“Do you really think you need a publisher to tell somebody about God?” This was a question asked of me by one of my best friends. My answer? A realization and an admitted, “No.” And that is why I have decided to wander into the world of self-publishing for my next novel.

While I work out details with Beyond Yesterday, my devotion book is still in its editing stages, and I will be seeking traditional publishing for it.

I’m learning a lot about patience and endurance lately. Whether intended by God, or simply a natural byproduct of my circumstances, it’s teaching me some lessons. Life has been hard. But not hard enough not to pull through. And certainly not too hard for God.

Today I learned that I might have an opportunity to talk a little about my writing experience on Atlantic’s local cable station. Sounds like a terrifying but neat opportunity there. We shall see what develops.

No comments:

Post a Comment